Use the Cocaine Purity Test Kit to get a good idea about the purity of your cocaine. It is surprisingly accurate and only requires a very small sample. You only need 20 mg of cocaine.
Simply compare the test result with the color chart included with the kit to find out how pure your cocaine really is.
The results from the tests done above can be read as follows:
- The first ampoule (where the bottom layer is almost like coffee) was a 90% pure sample and is worth 5 stars.
- The second ampoule was a 70% pure sample and gets 4 stars.
- The third ampoule was a 60% pure sample and gets 3 to 4 stars.
- The fourth ampoule was a 50% pure sample (very common to find on the streets) and tests between 2 and 3 stars.
- The last ampoule has almost no cocaine in it. It does not reach one star purity (it was a 10% pure sample).
No brown color at all means little to no cocaine: less than 10%.
Cocaine Purity Test Kit Includes
- 10 cocaine purity tests
- 10 spatulas
- Instruction sheet
Test samples from different sources at the same time, so that you can more easily compare results. Take pictures of the test results under the same lighting and with the same camera. Use the pictures to compare with results from future tests.
This test does not tell you anything about the adulturants that were used to cut the sample. To test for dangerous substances that may have been added to your cocaine, use the Cocaine Cuts Test Kit.
No drug (whether legal or illegal) is completely safe, we recommend avoiding all recreational drug use.